Ibiza Hotels and Accommodation, the Right Choice for You – Satisfying All Tastes and Budgets for Families, Couples and Groups
Choosing a hotel in Ibiza can be a daunting task because there are so many to choose from. Equally important is the choice of the city on Ibiza.
Many people know that Ibiza offers the best clubs in the world. But did you know that Ibiza also boasts numerous World Heritage Sites? This Spanish island is quickly becoming a popular holiday destination for families and couples, as well as your average clubber. With this in mind, Ibiza hotels cater to all tastes and budgets, providing accommodation across Ibiza’s diverse locations for all types of tourists. Below you will find a basic guideline to help you with your decision.
1. What type of vacation are you looking for while on Ibiza? Lively and club-going, San Antonio may be a good choice, famous for its West End bars and sunsets that are visible from Cafe del Mar. Playa Den Bossa can be an alternative because it has fantastic hotels on the coast with the Bora Bora bar and Space night club nearby.
Maybe it’s a more relaxed family environment that you need for your time in Ibiza, if that’s the case, then Espana is an ideal choice because it has a little bit of everything. A beautiful beach, seaside bars, and restaurants plus it is home to the famous Ibiza Hippie Market, which opens every Wednesday with hundreds of stalls selling local artifacts and goodies. Other family resorts to take into account are San Antonio Bay, San Miguel in the north of the island and Cala Llonga close to Santa Eulalia.
2. Hotel, apartment or villa? Well, you have to think about it! Are you planning to cook yourself while on vacation in Ibiza? If so, self-contained accommodation would be best, such as apartments or a villa, depending on the number of people in your group. You can find some fantastic villas in Ibiza and you will be surprised about the price when you divide the costs into large groups. A well-selected hotel would be best if you just want to eat out. Take the time on the internet to view the available accommodation that you are looking for. Some private apartments and villas contact the owners directly, saving you some money, but also knowing that you are not dealing with a third party as a travel agency.
3. Check the reviews online! Take the time to view online reviews of people who have stayed at the accommodation you are looking at. It may look fantastic on the computer screen, but keep in mind that maybe the photos were taken for you when the property was first built and that everything may not be what it seems! Some good examples of these reviews are on Tripadvisor and Holidaywatchdog.
4. Booking and payment! When booking your properties online, make clear with the agency or hotel (if you book directly) your requests such as sea view, bath, air conditioning, etc. There is nothing worse than arriving to find anything you asked for. The payment process has to be taken extremely seriously because internet fraud is only common nowadays. Only make online payments through trusted websites that reflect the security they have to protect your identity and payment method. If you pay for a private apartment or villa, in some cases a secure payment system such as Paypal or Western U has an insurance policy and you always ask for proof of payment and the full identity of the receiving person.
5. Enjoy your vacation in Ibiza!